Facebook CMO Antonio Lucio is stepping down
Hi! Welcome to the Insider
Complex Networks has named new HR and social media heads after investigation into complaints about workplace culture
- Digital media company Complex Networks named two new department heads amid a reckoning over allegations of unfair treatment of employees.
- The company has named Krystle Douglas as head of HR and Aia Adriano as head of social
media, roles that were previously filled by Jay Salim and Arman Singh Walia.
- President Christian Baesler announced the promotions over Slack, adding that the company has work to do to fix its culture. “Over the past few weeks, we’ve taken a hard look at ourselves and our organization, acknowledging some difficult truths about the way we have operated in the past and doing the work to continue creating a more respectful and inclusive culture now and into the future,” he wrote.
A gas station ad platform says its business is soaring in the pandemic as driving picks up. Here’s the pitch deck it’s using to win advertisers.
- Patrick Coffee looked at how GSTV, a company that runs ads at gas station pumps, is pitching advertisers during the pandemic.
- A pitch deck shows that GSTV reaches one-third of all adults and has more locations than McDonald’s or Starbucks.
- The deck also includes data from Mastercard that found that people spend almost four times as much at big box stores after filling up their gas tank compared to days when they don’t fill their tanks.